Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
Bodhi Constructions have forged a reputation for delivering quality projects with a high regard to detail, budget, time lines and communication.
We are a fully licensed and insured company with over 20 years experience in the construction industry
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
* 12 years employment by boutique builder, supervising high end award winning residential projects designed by highly regarded Australian architects inc Peter Stutchbury and Neeson Murcutt.
* Director of Bodhi Constructions with contracts awarded for domestic, commercial and civil construction
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
* Cost plus high detailed architectural construction
* Sustainable building practices utilising natural organic products
* Project management of projects
How do you normally charge for your service?
We provide a preliminary estimate as an indication of build cost, then depending on nature of project, work on either a cost plus or priced contract
What makes your pricing competitive?
Our pricing is commensurate to the nature and desired outcome of project. We do not have any interest in claiming to be the cheapest or being pressured to adjust pricing to suit competitors.
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
* Have a clear and realistic budget
* Make all amendments and finalise plans prior to construction
* Only engage reputable professionals
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes we are a fully insured and licensed building company, and always guarantee our work as it is always to the highest standards.