In three of the most populated states in Australia, dog trainers and dog walkers on Oneflare are most sought after for one stand out dog… possibly the most adored, prized and cared for breed in Australia. Maybe it’s their adaptable and loyal temperament, or their obedience and intelligence, but Labradors are Australia’s most popular dog.
The Labrador Retriever is known for being playful and sweet natured but with their explosive energy and ravenous appetite, they require frequent walking. In fact, in NSW, VIC, SA and QLD, it’s the Labrador owners that request the most dog walking jobs on Oneflare.
- In NSW, Cavoodles are the second most popular breed requested to be walked after Labradors.
- In VIC and SA, Border Collies are the second most popular breed requested to be walked.
- In QLD, German shepherds are the second most popular breed requested to be walked.
- But in WA, Staffies are more popular than Labradors requested to be walked.
Puppy labs can be a handful but their intelligence and obedience also makes them the most popular breed to request training for in NSW, WA and QLD.
- In NSW and QLD, Border Collies are the second most popular dog breed requested to be trained after Labradors but in SA, Border Collies are the most popular breed for a training request.
- In WA, Staffies are again the second most popular breed requested to be trained but in SA, German Shepherds are more popular than Labradors.
Whether it’s for your beloved Lab or for another equally loved breed, Oneflare provides access to over 77,000 registered businesses including pet groomers, trainers, pet sitters or dog walkers and more, to connect you with the right expert for your four legged friend.