Improve accuracy of quotes by including the following information:
- What are the conditions of existing tiles (if any)?
- Are you supplying the tiles?
- What room is it for? i.e. bathroom walls, bathroom floor, kitchen wall etc.
I was thinkng to have a few quotes from different companies. But we're happy to decide asking Jared to do this job for us. Because he seems nice and honest and give us a good quote maybe..(as l don't have any other quotes..) When we requested a few things like help moving furni..
I received an email response from Mooloolah Wall & Floor Tiling with a follow up phone call the next day Chris & Deb then came out to quote the job on a Sunday morning where Chris came up with some great ideas to make the space look as though it had always been tiled.From start..
Stafford Heights, QLD
I have the following areas to tile.
1) outdoor area with concrete corner seat - 30sq meters
2) outdoor spa area - 18 sq meters
3) bathroom - all walls and floors - floor to ceiling - waterproofing required + villaboard (room dimensions 3m X 3m) one door 2 windows. 2.4m ceiling
4) laundry - floor (9 sq meters) + 1 tile up wall, splash-back above laundry bench + waterproofing
5) re-tile front entry (4 sq meters) + 4 steps
I'm interested in getting this started in the next 2 weeks
Tile dimensions mix of 300X600 and 400X400
your first quote within an hour.
Call us on 13 18 18Visit our help centre Back to job form
Keep an eye on your email for quotes that we send you from relevant businesses.
We will notify you here when quotes come in.
Why do we need this?
Businesses who send you a quote may get in touch to chat about your request.
Login to submit your job.
Forgot your password? Reset your password
We have re-sent the email. Check your email and follow the link to change your password.
Be sure to check your spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Only businesses that send you a quote will see your contact details.