To meet our high standards, all verified business qualifications have been reviewed by Oneflare.
Completed Jobs (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Rex15 Jul 2017 (last edited 17 Jul 2017)
Very professional servive and job well done, thanks so much Nicki. Kind regards Con
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
1. Experience & Knowledge: Our professional team combine years of industry experience, knowledge and expertise to ensure your project gets completed on-time and on-budget.
2. Honesty & Fairness: We provide to all of our customers a detailed quote outlining all of the estimated project costs. So, rest assured that we never charge you any additional costs of hidden fees.
3. Professional Equipment: We are constantly monitoring, upgrading and investing into new pressure cleaning machinery, chemicals and detergents to ensure that our company remains competitive and at the forefront of the industry.
4. Exceptional Customer Service: We have developed a range of stringent quality assurance measures and guidelines which frequently exceed the expectations of all of our customers.
5. Environmentally Conscious: We are committed to the preservation and protection of our environment through the minimised use of hazardous chemicals and water while even recovering waste water to prevent the contamination of any surrounding waterways, creeks and lakes.
6. Insured & Licensed: For your peace of mind we are comprehensively insured. While all of our technicians contain elevated working platform (EWP) and rope access accreditation’s.
7. Fast & Efficient: So you need the job done quickly, well that’s never a problem at Quickly Please Cleaning Services. We operate 7 days a week and regularly provide our service to all of the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
Our tennis court cleaning service will provide your court with a safer playing condition and assist in prolonging its long term playability. We have the experience and expertise to high pressure clean rebound ace tennis courts as well as the ability to wash other hard surface tennis courts. Our comprehensive tennis court cleaning services is able to restore and clean the most neglected of tennis courts.
How do you normally charge for your service?
Today the majority of business offer obligation free-quotation’s to all of their potential customers, and this is no exception at Quickly Please Cleaning Services. However at our company, we pride ourselves on our customer service and prefer to provide obligation-free property inspections. To ensure we can provide our customers with the up-most honesty and fairness, we accurately survey the surface to determine our most competitive price.
Upon inspection our staff will assess and judge multiple factors, these elements are the basis for determining the type of machinery, techniques and process which need to be used as well as the appropriate cleaning agents required for your surface.
Property Inspections Enable Our Staff To Determine:
1. The dimensions of the surface, this incorporates all aspects of size, height, and pitch of the area to be cleaned.
2. The condition of the surface including the amount of dirt, grime and mould that is present, and how the surface has been constructed and laid.
3. The adequate supply of sufficient water drainage within the property and accessibility for our staff and cleaning equipment.
If you require any further information, or have simply got a query or question about our pressure cleaning or house washing services please don’t hesitate to contact our staff today on 1300 434 969
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Today’s innovative soft-wash or low pressure exterior house cleaning procedure is rapidly becoming popular amongst many home owners throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. In view of the recent surge and growing popularity of exterior house washing, we have decided to compile a collection a helpful hints that any homeowner should make use of before their property is professionally cleaned.
Tip 1: Any clothes should be removed from the clothes line to avoid contact with any of chemicals or detergents that are used throughout the cleaning process.
Tip 2: Importantly tenants should ensure that all of the properties windows, doors and garages are closed to prevent any water from entering the home.
Tip 3: If you are aware of any areas that are prone to leaking place towels or clothing at such points to prevent any water from entering the home.
Tip 4: Any electrical components should be covered to dramatically reduce the chance of any water damage.
Tip 5: We encourage homeowners to remove any pieces of outdoor furniture surrounding the property – including pots, plants, children’s equipment, barbeque’s, etc
Should you require any further information about house washing or simply need a solution to an outdoor pressure cleaning problem please don’t hesitate to contact our staff 1300 434 969
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Quickly Please Cleaning Services is a registered company whom are comprehensively insured and currently exempt from water restrictions. All of our staff member’s exhibit vast industry knowledge and are accredited with elevated working platform and rope access qualifications.