Oneflare is a proven tool to grow your business from scratch and keep new customers coming once you’re up and running.
Just take a look at Paul from Stop Bugging Me Pest Control as an example. When Paul started his pest control business in 2014, he had no budget for marketing or advertising – a familiar story for many new business owners.
Today, Paul’s pest control business has been hired on Oneflare over 500+ times, with over 190+ positive reviews and an average star rating of 4.75. 90% of his business comes from Oneflare. Those positive reviews led to him being made a winner of the Oneflare Customer Choice Awards in 2016.
“Our journey with Oneflare so far has been outstanding. Oneflare’s efforts to provide consistent results, combined with the opportunity to meet with Oneflare’s CEO Billy and the design team all went towards making our business what it is today,” he says.
We asked Paul for his tips on how to win work with Oneflare, and here’s what he had to say:
- “Add before-and-after photos and a profile photo. Seeing a business logo, a real face and before-and-after photos of my work helps build trust in my business and the quality of my work for potential customers.
- Download the Oneflare for Business App. Having the app is really handy because it notifies me of job leads when they happen and I can respond to them quickly, anywhere and anytime.
- Explain your price estimate. Customers know you get what you pay for. I estimate my customers a price and explain the breakdown of the costs ahead of time.
- Follow-up with a call. It’s important to establish a connection between you and the customer quickly, show them your ideas and experience. If you don’t call them, competitors will.
- Aim for good reviews. I always show up to jobs on time and do my best work. I send my review link to customers and ask them to add their review. Potential customers always check for good reviews before deciding who to hire.”
After Paul found Oneflare and followed our guide to completing a stand-out profile for his pest control business, his professionalism and drive to get customers’ to-do lists done has meant he’s successfully used Oneflare to grow his business a whopping 300%.
“Early in 2018 Stop Bugging Me Pest Control will expand into licensed termite reports and treatments with a view towards continuing to use Oneflare to its full potential and creating even more opportunity for our growth,” he added.
Using Oneflare to win work is easy. Simply register through our business enquiry page or our home page, complete your profile and look out for our onboarding emails for all the info on how to get started with Oneflare.
We hope you enjoyed reading Paul’s inspiring Oneflare story. Here’s a short video we did with Paul earlier in the year, and you can also check out his Stop Bugging Me Pest Control profile on Oneflare here.