VerifiedLast edited May 25, 2017
I approached Claude to take a look at my site and found his approach to be very professional and his customer service is second to non. He conducted a full website audit as promised on my on-page SEO requirements totally free with no obligation to take on his services. He also gave me a r... I approached Claude to take a look at my site and found his approach to be very professional and his customer service is second to non. He conducted a full website audit as promised on my on-page SEO requirements totally free with no obligation to take on his services. He also gave me a run down on what I would need moving forward to get more visibility for my car tinting business in Brisbane. I feel that the ROI for my SEO work with Claude will be returned 10 fold in the future. He knows his stuff. Highly recommend his services to anyone ready to take their business to the next level. Truman Peacock, Sumner Park, Brisbane Read more
Image gallery (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
As a client you want someone you can relate to and be comfortable working with. You want to know time frames when things happen and not be left in the dark.
I am someone you can reach out, have a quick call or if I am in town discuss your plans over coffee. I am easy going however serious when it comes to business.
I am confident I can deliver and more confident you will be happy with the results.
Just a word of caution though here. All this SEO work does take time and you must be patient if you decide if we are to work with you. SEO is something we cannot rush.
Call us and we can have a chat.
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
I have the knowledge an skill of ranking sites that very few SEO experts have in the marketing place.
I am part of an elite mastermind SEO global group heading by 6 Americans and SEO is discussed each week. The knowledge and training comes from within this group. And this is the expertise I bring to the table.
Hence I know I am the right person to assist anyone who wants more traffic via the internet, especially Google.
Call me if you need my help.
Glad to have a chat.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
Yes I specialize only in SEO for websites.
I just do search engine optimization for sites. If your site needs fixing I will give you a referral to people who are experts at webdesign.
I am your SEO expert.
How do you normally charge for your service?
I am not expensive to take on. However, I am not the cheapest.
My charge depends on the client, the competition we are going to dominate which will determine the workload.
I prefer working with businesses that know and believe that Page 1 in Google is important. Also they have already an advertising budget to work with and not using funds that they cannot afford to pay out. I want to bring value to my clients not suffocate their businesses with another bill.
My charge is an upfront fee to begin with and then a monthly charge to keep the work flowing. I prefer Clients setting up payment via PayPal.
I don't lock people into contracts. They can always cancel if they can't afford to keep my services. Its an easy-work relationship.
What makes your pricing competitive?
I am competitive because you get value for the money spent.
* You know how much you will be spending each month.
* You know when your last billing month will be.
* If we need to work beyond that time frame then you will be informed and if you are happy we will still work with you.
* There are no locked in contracts or hidden clauses to hurt your business?
* We get you to the top of Google in 10 months on average and after that you don't have to pay any more more to us.
* You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars each months in ad costs. That its self is a huge saving.
* You get monthly reports. Weekly reports are possibly but will incur an additional fee.
* At the end of the day if you get 25 new clients a month worth $500 to $1000 each is it worth it?
Certainly it is. Specially if after 10 months all this traffic is free.
Call us we can help you.
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Oneflare customers?
I will need to sit down with OneFlare Clients and see what they need.
If they do require my services I am willing to offer them a 10% discount.
Now as my work generally takes 10 months for most businesses, here is a special win-win collaboration I am offering.
After 5 months of working with them I am willing to do the job Free for the next 5 months if they offer me 4 paying business referrals.
That way they save and can make more money as well as I can help more people. Its a win win for all.
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Here are 3 Tips That A Customer Can Implement To Help Them Save Money
1. Don't take on any SEO expert until they give you a report of what they will do for your business.
2. Get the SEO consultant to have an interview with you and see if you are comfortable working with them?
3. Make sure you don't sign any contracts. If you do then get them seen to by a solicitor first.
What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
I have a questionnaire on my site that's called the Discovery Form. It has a number of questions that I like to ask my clients. I would like the read to go to my site and fill in the form and submit it to me so I can see the health of your website before I can start quoting.
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
I am an insured business.
I do not give any guarantees that your site will rank on Page 1. My work is all done in accordance with what Google specifies that good websites need to have. I follow what they say.
All I know is I can make it happen. Ultimately Google determines what is seen and hence I don't give guarantees.
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
Though I have been doing SEO now for a while I only since Jan 2017 starting this company. I am hungry to grow my business and hence bring lots of enthusiasm, energy and fun into my work which will translate in clients getting so much more from me than other SEO firms.
If you read about my background in LINKEDIN you will see that I have been a small business person since 1986 and know and feel what businesses go through everyday.
You will also see what other people have to say about me in the Testimonial area in Linkedin. I strongly suggest you check all that out too.
Its one thing knowing about SEO. Its totally another things working with someone who is reliable and trustworthy.
What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
The questions start with customers when they fill in the Discovery Form on my site http://cloudseomarketing.com/
Until they complete the form I have no idea what they want.
Once I have those questions and can then analyse the potential client's website I will then arrange an interview for around 45 minutes via Skype to go over what I propose.
The client can then ask me any questions and I will gladly answer all of them as I am here to help clients move forward in their businesses online.
I will answer clients face to face if time permits or via Skype and all answers will then be sent back by email.
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
Here is a list of 20 questions I would like to get from a potential client who may want me to work with them.
1. Please explain to me why my site is not on Page 1 in Google?
2. What factors are hindering my visibility on the first page of Google?
3. How long does it take to start seeing some basic results?
4. How long do I need to have an SEO expert work on my websites? Is it ongoing or is there a time frame?
5. How much will it cost me per month?
6. Will I have to sign a fixed contarct payment plan? Or can I pay month to month and cancel at any time without any penalties from the SEO firm?
7. Can I pay by PayPal or through Direct Bank transfer?
8. Is there any money back guarantee?
9. Will I get weekly or monthly updates and do I pay extra for these?
10. Will my site get penalized by Google if SEO is done improperly?
11. Can SEO be done in just one or 2 months and I get to Page 1 in Google?
12. Why do people only advertise on Google Adwords?
13. Should I advertise on Google Adwords while my SEO is getting done in the background?
14. IS SEO just adding keywords to web content or is it much more than that? Can you explain?
15. Should I go with the most expensive or the cheapest SEO experts out there? Why both may not be right for you.
16. Should I ask the SEO consultant for a interview prior to getting him or her to do the work?
17. Can the SEO agency be in another city and still help me with my websites?
18. If I need any help with my website after the work is done will the SEO agency still help me?
19. Do I need to pay extra for this additional work?
20. If I cancel my arrangement with the SEO expert at any time while the work is being carried out will the SEO Agency undo any prior work already done or will they just leave it as is so that my site is not damaged?
PS: I used the word 'work with' instead of 'work for'. Because I don't work for anyone. I am here to work with a client to help them get more clients from the internet. I do that well and work my own hours to get things done effectively and efficiently. I give value to each person I work with. Again read up on LINKEDIN about me and what others say.
What do you like most about your job?
I love helping people and reducing their stress on how they can attract more business. I love my work and take great pleasure creating something online that will last my clients for years to come.
I love the analyzing process and looking for ways how I can help a client to dominate their competition. Its just so much fun seeing the results when then start to flow in week after week.
That sure gives me a buzz everyday. I love the flexibility as I dont work for anyone yet I work with people and am part of the business community. Love my job.
Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
My favorite customer story is mine. i like to share how I have been ranking my SEO company. If I can help myself rank well why can't I help you too is what I am saying to my clients.
Example: My SEO Agency - Cloud SEO Marketing. Here it gets even more exciting. I registered this company in the 3rd week of 2017. SEO is a very competitive niche and to get even close to page 3 or 2 is good in less than 10 weeks. Can you Google these phrases - 'Brisbane Local SEO' , Brisbane Local SEO Agency' , 'Cloud SEO Marketing' , Cloud SEO' , See if you can spot my website listings. Check under VIDEO too if you can spot my listings.
Just imagine what power this site will have in 12 months.
Just imagine your local business being seen not only for its brand name but for many keywords phrases as the months go on.
Just imagine not paying for this organic traffic after your first 10 months with us. I find that you don't need my expertise after 10 to 12 months unless if the competition in your niche is too strong then we may have to keep working for a bit longer.
I hope you are impressed enough to go to our website now and fill in the Discovery Form and request us to see if we can work with you.
If you want more testimonies visit my LINKEDIN page please.
How did you decide to get into your line of work?
SEO has been something that interested me since 2003. I have a nutrition business and have learned a lot since the early 2000's. Since 2016 I have joined a elite SEO mastermind group that is being mentored by top level SEO experts in the US. My value has sky rocketed since being a part of this inner circle.
Now when I am at various business networking meetings in Brisbane I see local SEO experts play around at SEO and their clients never rank for their main keywords. I see these SEO professionals try to get their business clients to opt for paid advertising as its much easier and there is no real knowledge to it other than placing ads and send a report back to the client each month. Yes it will bring results. However you don't own the space in Google Ad columns. Unless you pay you are not seen.
I know that SEO works provided businesses give Google's customers what they want each time they visit your site. My job is creating the 'bridge' between you and your client.
Hence I feel there is a need and that is how I started my SEO company.