Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
We guarantee the best quality fence for the best. Our customers are our asset to the company and will always come first. If you have any problem or questions regarding the work that was completed we will always be there to help or justify, if they are not up to your standards :-)
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
We have over 50 years of experience in the fencing industry combined.
We are all from qualified trade backgrounds, carpenters, brickies, roof plumbers, etc
We all have the same focus in mind, to listen to our customers needs and install a great fence or gate every time.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
We specialise in;
Colorbond Fencing and Gates
Aluminium Slat Fencing and Gates
All Domestic, Commercial, Development work welcome
Old Fence & Gate Removal (super 6, asbestos, steel, aluminium etc)
How do you normally charge for your service?
We usually charge per job, every job is a little bit different depending on the size and what is required.
All our on site measure and quotes are free, so not to worry, we can normally get to you within 24 hours.
What makes your pricing competitive?
We know our competition well and charge accordingly. We believe the cheapest isn't always the best. There are lots of ways to cut corners and save $$$ here and there without you noticing.
We guarantee the best job every time which might mean that we won't always be the cheapest but the best finish.
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Oneflare customers?
We offer the following to all of our oneflare customers;
A $100 discount on all fencing, if mentioned during the quoting process.
1 free upgrade kit to all gates in the value of $59 if mentioned during the quoting process.
Free delivery on all supply only materials in the Perth Metro Area only.
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
The 3 best ways to save money and make our job easier;
- Locate all under ground services; plumbing pipes, retic pipes, electrical cables, gas pipes etc and let us know about them
- Remove any items on or close to the fence. (trees, plants, pergolas etc)
- Have power and water available for us.
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
We are a fully insured company and all our work is guaranteed.
- 10 Years on all Colorbond materials
- 5 Years on all powdercoated materials
- 12 months on all Fencing and Gates installations
What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
What's the best way to look after your fence and gate;
- Here in Perth we have a lot of salt in the air from the ocean, so it's best to hose the fence or gate off with fresh water every 3-6 months.
- Why is my self closing gate not closing any more?
The hinge can be easily adjusted with an allen key
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
When comparing quotes between different companies follow these simple rules;
- Compare apples with apples
- Ask how deep the posts will be installed and how much concrete on each post. Min 600mm deep with 40kg of concrete or for high wind areas 900mm deep with 60kg of concrete.
What do you like most about your job?
We enjoy installing great fencing and gates and the satisfaction the customer gets from our services.
Being honest and reliable to our customers.