To meet our high standards, all verified business qualifications have been reviewed by Oneflare.
Highly recommended! Cathy was extremely efficient in assisting me to get 6 years of tax done. Great communication, patience and guidance. I will continue to rely on her expertise in the future.
28 Nov 2017
Petr hired Datawise Accountant Pty Ltd for their Tax Accountant job.
30 Sep 2017
Attila Tamas Z Imler hired Datawise Accountant Pty Ltd for their Tax Accountant job.
06 Sep 2016
Datawise Accountant Pty Ltd offers the following services:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
Reasonable price and guarantee value-added!
Dedicated to provide solutions to meet your taxation, accounting and bookkeeping needs, so that you know exactly how your business is performing.
Reliable and Flexible! Can come to your place and discuss deeply for your tax matters.
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
CPA qualified, Tax accountant, BAS agent, Xero advisor, years of MYOB experience and 10+ years accounting, financial and taxation experience,
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
2. Medical center or dentist;
3. Restaurant, Deli and CAFE;
4. Company, trust and personal tax returns;
5. Company registration, business name and other ASIC correspondences.
How do you normally charge for your service?
I would normally clarify what the client's needs and requirements are and then estimate the work load and complexity. I will negotiate a price with the client before I start. When everything is stable, I normally fix a price for ongoing service.
What makes your pricing competitive?
Although my price may not the lowest one, I will make sure the client is happy with my work by solving their problems, adding value to their business. After hiring me, I can feel they are really worry free from tax and bookkeeping issues.
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Oneflare customers?
I would like to give 10% discount for first month bookkeeping service for Oneflare customers.
I will always provide premium service with competitive price.
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
1. Get documents ready, such as bank statements, invoices or receipts, previous years' tax return, letters from ATO or insurance companies;
2. Keep a good records if possible for tax return works;
3. Think about what you really need, and let me know.
What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
1. What the client really wants me to do? For example, only want me to do BAS, or Bookkeeping + BAS, or BAS plus financial reports.
2. Business type, turnover, is there payroll or not, is there inventory or not;
3. How long the accounts has not been updated?
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes, I have professional indemnity insurance and I am a qualified CPA. I can guarantee my work to be done professionally and efficiently.
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
1. My CPA qualification;
2. Over 10 years professional experience;
3. My current clients are all happy with my work and say they don't need to worry about tax and accounts issues anymore.
What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
1. They ask 'How many years have you been this profession'. I said, 'more than 10 years Australia local experience'.
2. They ask 'How much do you charge for your work? ' I said, 'I really need to know exactly what's your request and what is your situation. '
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
1. Do you want to have a talk face to face?
2. Could you give me a contact number of your current clients?
What do you like most about your job?
1. The clients like to talk with me about their financial plan and business growth;
2. I improved efficiency by using online software, such as Xero.
Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
I helped one of my clients to lodge the past 10 years tax return and he received $10,000 tax back. He felt really thankful to me and he will have no tax related headache any more.
How did you decide to get into your line of work?
I love to share my tax and financial accounting knowledge with others.
I can feel people are really happy when they know their updated financial position.