Jobs completed by Bluegum Creations (1)
Jobs completed (1)
Babu hired Bluegum CreationsVerifiedNov 28, 2016Job Type: Web DesignLocation: Homebush, NSWJob Description: noting
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
Highly qualified staff
Highly skilled account management team
Good knowledge of industry
The best customer service and personalized services has helped us retain our valued clients
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
For the nature and size of work we carry out, the experience and skill we carry with us is highly regarded by our clients. We have account managers with over 10 years of industry experience and some are even post graduate in the relevant engineering.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
We specialise is fire and safety, fire equipment routine inspection, service and maintenance, emergency evacuation plans and procedures and also fire safety training, fire warden training etc.
How do you normally charge for your service?
Our service is charged as per average industry rates. We mark up slightly on the materials consumed, a nominal call out fee and hourly basis. However, in most cases, we provide a firm price to the clients.
What makes your pricing competitive?
Clear understanding of the scope and good communication between the technicians on site and the estimators and a very good arrangement with the suppliers have helped us keep our pricing competitive.
Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Oneflare customers?
We can offer 5% discount to Oneflare customers but the customers will need to mention that they were redirected by Oneflare.
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Tip 1: A customer can save money by understanding their own problem correctly so that they can explain it to the service provider correctly. The scope of work is really vital.
Tip 2: A customer can save money by talking to as many providers as possible, talking to them and explaining to them the scope of work. by talking to multiple companies, it gives them freedom on choice.
Tip 3: A customer should try to compare 'apple for apple' which means they have to make sure before they go ahead with any service provider on whether the service provider has allowed for everything within the scope and everything that another company had allowed for.
What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
1. Scope of work is the first important thing to know.
2. Urgency of the job is also very important.
3. Sensitivity of the job.i.e. how sensitive is the actual work to be carried out. For e.g. is it in a substation, gas station, sites with Hazmat etc?
4. Budget that the customer is prepare with.
5. Occupational health and safety requirements.
Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
Yes we are insured business and we guarantee our work
What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
We believe in long term business relationship and referrals. Hence we will never walk away from any job and are the most reliable and trustworthy provider.
What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
The customers most commonly ask for price but I ask advise them that it is really important to understand the scope first and see if it is correct, before I give our price.
What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
The customer should ask the right questions like
1. Whether the company has in house capability to carry out the given work
2. Whether the company will be keen to have the work
3. Whether the company has time to deliver the work timely.
4. Whether the company is interested in long term business arrangement.
What do you like most about your job?
1. Identifying the customers problems and being able to help them, taking their pain away is what I like most about my job.
2. Being able to keep the clients because of my good account management skills is another important thing I like about my job.
Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
1. There was once a customer just appeared to be a person looking for a small job to get done. There was no one interested to go and visit and spend time with him to understand and quote the job. Since he was entangled in the matter which I believe I could resolve for him, I thought of visiting him and spent some time with him on site and multiple times. It was not just that little job (which was itself a large job just right for us), but also many other jobs that came along the way in course of obtaining occupancy for the building. We are still looking after the client and also received few referrals from them.
How did you decide to get into your line of work?
This is the first job I experienced to be very practical in life. I believed that there were lot of misconceptions in this industry and people were not emphasizing the right aspect of this. I decided to make some difference, went ahead and completed tertiary education and started to work as a consultant and currently successfully running a small business.