Become a contributor on Oneflare and add to the wealth of knowledge on our site!
If you would like the opportunity to share quality content with our readers then you are at the right place! Email email@example.com to pitch your stories and ideas and we’ll get back to you soon.
Oneflare is Australia’s fastest growing online marketplace connecting consumers with experts within the home improvement and services categories. Our users are looking to get their problems solved and the content we provide is designed to help our users achieve this.
Why write for Oneflare
Oneflare has a large audience, with thousands of customers and over 100,000 businesses. Oneflare uses unique technology to match skilled businesses with consumers who need to get the job done.
What topics our readers prefer
Our consumer and business communities want to hear about a variety of different topics, both from a consumer and a business perspective. Some of these include:
- Home renovation
- Home maintenance
- Expert tips
- Home design inspiration
- Small business tips
- Articles need to be 100% original and unique
- Articles should include three lines of introduction
- The ideas need to relate to our readers
- Support your idea with credible sources (data, examples, relevant anecdotes, personal experience)
- Articles need to be a minimum of 1000 words
- Use heading and subheadings to structure content
- Use simple and personal language
- Articles need to be free of grammatical errors and meet publication standards
- If you have used Oneflare, we would be glad to receive your review and any before/after pictures of the project
The approval process
- Send your pitches/ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a short summary and an author bio (name, email, website and interest)
- We will review the pitches/ideas and get back to you within seven days
- If your idea is approved, you can proceed with writing the article
- Send the article to us and the review process will begin
Thank you for sharing your story and expertise with our valued audience.